One of the best parts about summer is the chance to do some outdoor entertaining. Patios, pools and gardens serve as an extension of your home during these warm days, and can even be used during the mild summer evenings if you have the proper lighting. The professionals at Roy Spittle Associates can help you create both a functional and decorative lighting concept for your outdoor entertaining area whether it is a pool, water feature, fire pit, outdoor kitchen or even a sports court. Take a look at a few of our ideas to set a distinctive mood and illuminate areas for safety.
- Entrance Lighting – Welcome your guests for a night of entertaining by highlighting your front entranceway, as well as providing added security for your home. Choose from a wide variety of floodlights, wall sconces, or attractive hanging pendants to adorn your front threshold.
- Walkway Lighting – Allow your family, friends and guests to navigate the yard safely with pathway lighting along walkways, steps and driveways. Not only will these charming lights allow for safe passage but also adds to the design element of the yard.
- Accent Lighting – Roy Spittle Associates can help you design beautiful accent lighting based upon the needs of your landscape. If you have hardscape like a stone wall, a water feature, fire pit or a even sloping lawn that you want displayed, we can design and install lighting to accent these features all to your specifications.
- Specialty Lighting – If you have a pool, hot tub or a sports court in your yard, you will want to consider specialty lighting in order to take advantage of these outdoor areas even after dark. Flood lighting and general illumination can make these areas accessible both day and night.
- Security – While installing lighting for entertaining purposes, let’s not forget to add some security lighting with motion detectors to deter criminals. We can help you light up driveways, side entranceways and other areas that are in the shadows.
Call Roy Spittle Associates today to schedule an appointment to discuss illuminating your outdoor entertaining area and start enjoying the extension of your home.